30 replies to this topic

#21 Ausie

Ausie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 27 January 2003 - 11:50 AM

Absolute Profile.
Ausie - where else? of course australia.

#22 BS

BS

General Secretary - WNSO International Co-ordination Committee

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 10:16 AM

Dear Colleagues and Friends at WNSO,
Namaskar, I am glad to write this message in this forum after almost two and half months. In these months, I am very much happy to see the growth of our little world. I went through few posting made and am glad to see the quality of information we are sharing. I am now back in Nepal and joined one organization King Mahendra Trust for Nature Conservation, Annpurna Conservatoin Area Project at Pokhara Headquarter as Research Associate in March 2, 2003.

Primariliy, I am based in Pokahra with travel for an extended time period to field. Though late, I would like to give my warm regards to the wnso community for keeping the spirit of our studentship burning and promoting this site. I would also like to say my regards to the new colleages who have entered to the world of wnso and withwhom I have not got acquantances.

I would be in this forum in coming days and today, I just wanted to say hi to you all. Also, since I am in Nepal now, I would be interested to make contact with the colleages working with WNSO Nepal by email at least and I will definitely give a ring when I am in Kathandu.

Thanks and bye
BS

#23 admin

admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 10:29 AM

Dear Benktesh,

I am pleased to see you here after long time. We can understand lack of time and resources to access WNSO from Nepal, if you can make your visit to WNSO once in a week or once in two week, that would be really great for all of us.

Please contact Dr Sunil Joshi, KB Roka and Joy Thapa and arrange for get together. If you donít have their telephone number, let us know.

Thank you,

Yours,

Administrator

#24 sunil

sunil

Chautari Board / ICC/ National Committee

• ICC
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 08:17 AM

Benktesh Ji,
I think you are very busy these days in your studies. Get some time for WNSO.
Sunil Kumar Joshi
WNSO - Nepal, Kathmandu

Visit My Website
Visit My Facebook
Visit My Academia.edu
Visit My Album

#25 palxeno

palxeno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 07:02 PM

i would take ur profile as a inspirational layout for my life. i think u had great time during ur study.
now, all i can say well done dude ! all of us proud of u.

i think you should share some of ur knowladge with WNSO members. no matter wat the
subject/topic anything which is unique for all of us.
"The hardest thing to learn in Life is, which bridge to cross and which to burn."

#26 thirdpole

thirdpole

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 10:29 PM

benktesh, time to update your profile.
-----------------------------------
Dear Che Guevara, world is beautiful with Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Evo Morales and many others to follow, including Baburam Bhattrai and Prachanda. I wish you were here.

#27 BS

BS

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 11:15 PM

Its been great to see WNSO at this stage. And I thank you all for your recent comment on my profile which I posted about 4 years back. I read many comments and replies and am thankful to you all. I have had several updates now since I posted my first profile. Let me briefly update them here.

After my M.Sc. studes in 2003, I went back to Nepal and worked in the mountains till 2005 Aug when I joined West Virginia University in US for my doctoral studies and am busy in studies now. Great to be back into student life (a little trouble though).

I will be in wnso as always.

#28 rema

rema

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 05:46 PM

Hey,

Nice to know about you. All the best and wish you a new student's life.

Cheers,

Rema

#29 BS

BS

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 07:22 PM

Thank you for your comments and wishes. Let me wish great to you all.

#30 sunil

sunil

Chautari Board / ICC/ National Committee

• ICC
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 11:14 PM

Benktesh Ji,

K cha yaar haal khabar. I tired to call you but all the time it was busy.
Sunil Kumar Joshi
WNSO - Nepal, Kathmandu

Visit My Website
Visit My Facebook
Visit My Academia.edu
Visit My Album

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users